What to Think???

Not sure what to think anymore. The last two weeks have been a blur because of the constant sleeping. I had weakness, heart palpitations, no energy..period. The last time I had the heart thingie, my doc found I had low potassium. So I still had pills from the last time and have been taking them. It started turning around Sunday night. I felt more energetic, not so sleepy and the heart palpitations were hardly happening. Well, this morning I was tired again and slept all day. I'm tired again and have no energy. I talked to several friends who are long time paramedics and they didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. I was worried about calling the doc because
1. I didn't want to be put in the hosptial

2. I couldn't get to the office for a blood test, I couldn't drive!!!

Soooo, I put it off until today. I called in at 2:30pm and it's now 5:38pm and no one has called. I guess I should give them more time, but how long does it take to ask a dr. what she wants to do unless she is not there and it'll wait until tomorrow? If I'm still really pooped in the AM, I guess I should go in after the kids leave. I'm just kind of scares of what they'll tell me. I don't think it is the MS this time, I really think something else is going on...but what that is..I'm totally stumped!!!

Th eone things that was awesome was that last night things were kind of bad with Jake. With his meds screwed up because of his Butthead father this last weekend, he was out of control. Alicia had a very hard time dealing with him and it escalated until both kids had a meltdown. They finally calmed down and last night they made up on their own after explaining to Alicia about his meds and what happens when his meds are messed up an ENTIRE weekend. This morning Alicia woke up, she went and woke Jake up and he actually got up right away without ANY drama!! He actually made his own lunch and packed it. AND the best part of all, she gave him a hug and told him to have a great day at school. All together...AWWWWWWWW! I was so proud of them both. I guess good things happen when you wait long enough for it...or at least until tonight right??? lol Well at least I have the memory until all heck breaks loose again! HA!

Other than that, my NCIS show isn't on today for the usual 3 hr marathon so I'm going to go on facebook (I'm so addicted to it now!) and gett up to speed. So that is why I didn't post and there was so much chaos but at that point I just didn't care because I was so tired. Literally, I spent almost 2 weeks in my bed. Ugh...I love my bed that the head and feet can be electrically adjusted but tired of being in it! ugh!

::hugs & kisses::


Bonny said...

Glad to hear the kiddos got along good for the time being. I know how rare those moments can be! Hang in there and fill us in on what the doc says.

Nana said...

I hope you can find something to help you feel better.

At least the kids are getting along.

Trudi said...

Hope you get an answer from the doc soon :o)