5/18/2009

Late Night Rambling.

Somany things have been happening, I am not sure where to begin. Something happened to me and the docs and I think it was low potassium but I have not been able to get back to the doc to do a repeat blood test. I was down for about 10 days with heart arrythmias, sleeping 24/7, weak, unable to concentrate and just basically sleeping all the time....I had NO energy what so ever!! Luckily I had potassium pills from the last time this happened, so I took those and not I am feeling better. Not out of the woods, but I have more energy and I actually did 5 loads of laundry (it's a double front loader). Thank goodness we think it is a metabolic thing and not the MS. We do have to keep a close eye to make sure this isn't a relapse...ugh. Like i need this now!

Jake went to his dad's this last weekend. He did not call me and tell me one of his meds was missing. He tried to compensate but ended up screwing up the meds. So it's written in black and white and because he doesn't want to call me, he chooses to try and figure it out himself. But this is the same man who basically tells me that he can't make any appts because he has too work. When it comes to the doc appt for the kids, he has anyone else take them. If he has to deal with any of it, he can't cope or something. He frustrates the heck out of me. I can't tell you how many times I have sat and cried because of his mistakes or doing something so ignorant. Anytime we went in front of the judge tho, he came out like a saint. I somehow got the wrong end of the stick. I can't hate him, but if anyone besides his mother could be so evil as Satan...he would be it!!!!!!!!

Alicia has madesome really good choices lately but I will have to blog more because now that I decomperessed, I am unable to keep my eyes open....

If you stopped by and the page wsas different, I'm sorry! I am always trying to find a nice, clean, readable template that makes it look reallly nice because I want it to reflect who I am and what this is about.

Well words are meshing..love ya all!

::hugs & kisses::

1 comments:

Bonny said...

Hang in there April, at some point, it has to get better. I just don't know when. Glad to hear you are feeling a little better and that Alicia is doing better as well.