7/01/2010

MS Walk on September 12, 2010

I am proud to announce that I formed a team for the MS Walk on September 12th, 2010. My mom & I came up with April's Angels!!  The reason being with all support from my family & friends, well..they have been my "Angels" getting me through all the twists & turns that happens when you suffer from MS. So I ENCOURAGE you to go the link I will provide at the bottom to sign up to walk with us, by yourself or donate to the cause! I'm READY to help kick some MS you know what!!! I hope you are too! You can also go to my Facebook profile & the little box or widget on the LOWER LEFT SIDE of my page and click on Join Me or to Donate also!

For more info:

Join us at the Fitness & Recreation Center on Purdue University Calumet's campus in Hammond on Sunday, September 12, 2010. Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. and the Walk kicks off at 10:00 a.m. Enjoy either a 1.3-mile or 2.6-mile route through the beautiful campus and Knickerbocker Trail.

Date: September 12, 2010
Location: Purdue University-Calumet Fitness & Recreation Center
Email: MariLinn.Wise@nmss.org
For more information call: 574-855-9868 or 800-344-4867, Opt. 2


The link:


To Sign Up For MS Walk Click HERE!!!!!

MS is NEVER easy to deal with, but having so many friends & family who care, makes it so much easier to deal with & accept. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for everything! I would NOT be here if I didn't have the support or my faith..but I am blessed beyond imagination and thank you does not even seem enough!

::hugs & kisses::

1 comments:

Bonny said...

you need to update!!!